Author Topic: A world without financial theft  (Read 1886 times)

Offline expresstransact

• View Profile
A world without financial theft
« on: December 20, 2013, 05:07:21 AM »
FIAT currency is; centralized, prone to counterfeiting, prone to institutionalized theft (tax), prone to inflation (money printing / first party counterfeiting) and SLOW bank transfers.

Cryptocurrencies remove these problems (kudos to the developers) except the big one; institutionalized theft. A currency that is not anonymous, is not safe from it.

The first crypto that offers true anonymity will change history for the benefit of all humanity. Fastcoin could be that perfect currency. With everything that bitcoin has, plus future-proof transaction times
- it is a great candidate for adoption of the zerocoin concept.

Offline zesterer

• Linux Geek #1
  • Administrator
  • The south coast of Antarctica
    • View Profile
    • Fastcoin
Re: A world without financial theft
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 04:45:31 PM »
I'd argue that tax is not a theft, assuming that it's used for the correct purposes. If anything, it's the opposite and aids the redistribution of wealth to the poorer in society.

Tax, if abused, should be considered a theft though, I agree.

- Z
Part-time programmer, Linux user, lover of all things decentralised, and the first (I think!) non-admin user to join this forum!
Got a spare few bob? I'd love a donation at: fvJ1J7fCJpXMmUfLFTdLK4hRPGpmtSgfvQ

Offline TheCat

• FST > BTC; FST > LTC; FST > DOGE
    • View Profile
    • fastcointalk.org
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 01:40:11 PM »
FIAT currency is; centralized, prone to counterfeiting, prone to institutionalized theft (tax), prone to inflation (money printing / first party counterfeiting) and SLOW bank transfers.

Cryptocurrencies remove these problems (kudos to the developers) except the big one; institutionalized theft. A currency that is not anonymous, is not safe from it.

The first crypto that offers true anonymity will change history for the benefit of all humanity. Fastcoin could be that perfect currency. With everything that bitcoin has, plus future-proof transaction times
- it is a great candidate for adoption of the zerocoin concept.

At first your post seems sincer, but when looking deeper it s just an ads for zerocoin (you could have thought of DRK too) however I think that you are right on your perception of the results of central banking and all the risks for a society that it represents. In my humble opinions you forget a lot of side effects of centralized money management. However why would anonymity improve thing in this world? What have you to hide financially? But I must say that this quote is superb: "If you have nothing to hide... you're probably boring as hell and can't think for yourself, therefore I don't want to know you." And that's why I respect your opinion. However you have to understand that you don't own the net, or than any form of electrosmog can be intercepted, analyzed and understood. As such by promoting privacy, and maybe achieving it for a few moments, you will attract the best on digital analysis as Opponents. Those People, will sooner or later (I believe already) have the capacity to track you down. Of course they will have, and I will even help them doing so, why? I don't want human trafficking nor financing of terrorism for example to use those softwares... or only as honey pot:D. I hope to have the chance to read your opinions (let's make this forum a little bit more active).

Offline TheCat

• FST > BTC; FST > LTC; FST > DOGE
    • View Profile
    • fastcointalk.org
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 01:53:05 PM »
the redistribution of wealth to the poorer in society.

Please could you explain me why there is an uneven distribution of capital ina society, what ever it's form of money?

Tax, if abused, should be considered a theft though, I agree.

- Z

"One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Ring#Powers

Offline RomanHamid08

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 05:01:49 AM »
You can’t expect the complete to be complete, there is ALWAYS going to be some gap. It can’t be filled entirely, so one got to be okay with it. I believe that the simplest formula of a stable financial range is via proper planning and staying updated with the complete market developments.

I do that only and it helps tremendously through CryptoNewsTrends, it is one of the BEST places when you call for the regular news and updates. They even got trending stories feature, which is topping on the cake kind of stuff.