Author Topic: SOLO Mining...  (Read 13871 times)

Offline 3dGuy

• View Profile
Re: SOLO Mining...
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 12:53:25 PM »
here everything perfect from cudaminer to cgminer in solo mode.

Offline b3dr0ck

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2014, 01:58:48 PM »
I've set everything up, as stated in this thread, and according to 5 other simular solo mining tutorials, but stuff still doesnt seem right.

I will pay a bounty of 1 days worth of mining blocks for anyone who can walk me through, and help troubleshoot what is going on.  I'm not talking about casual forum replies, someone responsive, possibly actually email back and forth or even voice. 

I am new to FST but not new to mining.  I've been mining for  9 months now.  So you will need more than casual experience setting up miners and solo mining.

I setup a wallet on a PC on the LAN - hardwired - with the miners, the wallet syncs.  I created a .conf file to specifications.  Miners connect and appear to start mining.  I ran about 1Mh for almost 20hrs, and solved only 1 block - something is wrong, with either my setup, or my math.

On atleast two occasion I walked by the wallet PC and saw a transaction notice pop up, alerting a mined block, I even clicked on one and read it, but nothing went into the wallet.  Like I said, I have 1 found block with 32 coins in the wallet now.  Miner even said - accepted block.  This maybe a miner config issue, or wallet.

Offline FSTFan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 07:29:20 PM »
I've set everything up, as stated in this thread, and according to 5 other simular solo mining tutorials, but stuff still doesnt seem right.

I will pay a bounty of 1 days worth of mining blocks for anyone who can walk me through, and help troubleshoot what is going on.  I'm not talking about casual forum replies, someone responsive, possibly actually email back and forth or even voice. 

I am new to FST but not new to mining.  I've been mining for  9 months now.  So you will need more than casual experience setting up miners and solo mining.

I setup a wallet on a PC on the LAN - hardwired - with the miners, the wallet syncs.  I created a .conf file to specifications.  Miners connect and appear to start mining.  I ran about 1Mh for almost 20hrs, and solved only 1 block - something is wrong, with either my setup, or my math.

On atleast two occasion I walked by the wallet PC and saw a transaction notice pop up, alerting a mined block, I even clicked on one and read it, but nothing went into the wallet.  Like I said, I have 1 found block with 32 coins in the wallet now.  Miner even said - accepted block.  This maybe a miner config issue, or wallet.
Hi B3dr0ck,

Not sure if you have seen this yet, but maybe this link might help you?

http://www.fastcointalk.org/index.php/topic,155.msg636.html#msg636

/FSTF

Offline specifione

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 01:41:40 AM »
Hello iam solomining fastcoin..
even though my cgminer shows block accepted its not depositing in my wallet? any idea why? i found total 9 or 10 blocks 1 rejected and 5 deposited.
not sure what happened to 3 or 4 block..

Offline b3dr0ck

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 04:02:23 AM »
I saw you chatting with m0gliE - he's the man to help, setting Q0, S1, E3 will help with that - I had the same problem when I started.

I'm still trying to fine tune the solo mining.  I'm running Cgminer 3.1 and 3.5.  I'm gonna try something around 3.2-3.3.  I'm also gonna move my wallet to another PC.

I've messed with Longpool, and ... I'm not sure if it helps or not.  I do see that is notifies a new block, but it also changes the diff. - I don't understand what that does.  I guess I don't fully understand what Stratum does either.