Author Topic: Philosophic question on FST (and any other cryptocoin)  (Read 152 times)

Offline fastcoinrules

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Philosophic question on FST (and any other cryptocoin)
« on: September 04, 2014, 07:29:10 AM »
Excluding BTC.... What is going to be of a cryptocoin (FST or any) after all the mining is done?

That's how I see it:
The mining currently brings interests on a cryptocurrency, but - at least for FST - THAT's what's causing the downtrend. Mine/sell... mine/sell... mine/sell. So, when all the mining is gone, there won't be any more downtrend because of the mining.

But at that point, what will happen? What is the more likely scenario?

1- no more mining, the coin inflates by itself EVEN if there is not a real use
2- no more mining, the coin inflates ONLY if there is a real use

*I think I've read FST would be almost fully mined by 2016.
----
180,000 FST

Offline shitscared

• Professor J Man
  • Administrator
  • fastcoin.ws
    • View Profile
    • Fastcoin Dot WS
Re: Philosophic question on FST (and any other cryptocoin)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 11:24:48 AM »
hey fastcoinrules,

I don't think mining fst, has ever really taken off that much. Mostly because of high orphans, and it requires good network skillz and configuration to setup a miner on fastcoin to reduce this. But price/volume in fst has always been rather good. Its also very cheap atm, so its a good time to load up (Not much risk this way). !,

I do think, come 2016 the tide will turn for sure. I don't expect fst to be $1000 or a gazilon dollar like BTC promises or the others do. But could well be worth $1 or more, and say if u've got a few hundred thousand. Than that could just pay off, either way our vision here is keep it simple, fast, up to date. And its a coin with a great name.

J
-
The J Man (aka shitscared)
http://twitter.com/fstcoin
http://fastcoin.ws

Donate: fv4SKk5V5iBsYVoJGnnkGXqAa7aPQChqFC

Offline p2pnoob1

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Philosophic question on FST (and any other cryptocoin)
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 03:44:07 PM »
simple, fast, up to date. And its a coin with a great name.

J

I would add that the fact that FST didn't ever fork is a very great thing. Furthermore, I do believe that the price/hash of asics will become more and more interresting... Fst has all it takes to become the best scrypt coin:D.

Then like btc the goal is to be sustainable with the tx fees... moreover with the hash/watt going down too, the electrical cost will only go down, which btw, is for FST among the lowest.

One thing to improve the use, is to trade real stuff among us, be it second hand electronic, or what ever typicalities we can find in our respective location (be it food products, or arbitrage in what ever is cheaper where we are (Igadgets, clothes, sport gears etc).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 03:46:28 PM by p2pnoob1 »