Author Topic: FastCoin Bounties offered for best Programing and Promotion of FastCoin  (Read 3550 times)

Offline BigBear

• View Profile
Hello everyone,

We have been getting several private offers to do work for FastCoin on a promotional level.  Some of these offers were for the following...

-Further FST Exchange enlistment
-Online store merchants accepting FastCoins
-FastCoin program integration in games and social media
-FastCoin marketing via Youtube as promotional videos, Facebook likes, Twitter (Social Media outlets) etc
-Any additional items that we have left out please feel free to add.

The FastCoin team is prepared to offer bounties for the best promotional work being offered, please post your proposal in the forum and if your idea is considered we will PM you with additional details.  Thank you for your consideration we look forward to seeing your posts!

Best Regards and Good Luck

/BB

Offline fastcoinrules

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: FastCoin Bounties offered for best Programing and Promotion of FastCoin
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 09:33:16 AM »
That's a great news.
FST must be different from other currencies. Push less the "Mining" and spread much the "currency" as the new coin to buy online.
About this promoting..... underline very strongly the "Speed" and low "Diluition" of the currency..... so strong future value growth.

I don't mine (for the moment). I'm not running for a 5-10% gain. I get only half of all gekkos' discussions, eheh... but I see genuine interest, excitement and euphoria.
I'm an happy buyer and camper into this currency which I think would become 1st coin in next generation virtual currencies.

Buy & Bye from Italy.
Fastcoinrules

Offline 3dGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 10:32:59 AM »
got this from coincables.
We will not accept fast coin.

Kind regards,

Coincable.com

Offline m0gliE

• Administrator
  • take me to the jungle
    • View Profile
    • The Computer Field
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 02:10:59 PM »

Kind regards,

Coincable.com

Coincable.com uses CoinPayments.net as their payment provider who already accepts Fastcoin.

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=supported_coins

Offline 3dGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 05:36:22 PM »
Was just on the list.
for now i'll just watch, would be better for FST 

paulmaritz

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 10:54:16 PM »
Limited Edition three nines fine physical FastCoins in order to help generate funds for projects and market FastCoin to silver stackers, editorials in tech, business + entrepreneur magazines.  8)

Here are my promotional videos in terms of FastCoin: http://www.youtube.com/user/paulmaritz/videos
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 11:07:05 PM by paulmaritz »

Offline fastmint

• View Profile
    • fastcoinvision.com
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 05:46:08 PM »
I have the idea ! I am promoting several online gaming site in the last several years. I believe online gaming and gambling are the biggest engine for any cryptocurrency and it is creating value to the cryptocurrency economie . people love to play and the first thing we have to provide ourselves is fun. This will bring the initial value to the economy lets face it mining is boring and watching  the fastcoins in your wallet is boring to we must have some action here bitcoin poker has done magic to this coin . fast coin poker is ideal for low stakes and it will encourage also many miners to join the wagon and start hasing fastcoins
some thing like as fstclub.com soon i will installhttp:// www.cubeiasocial.com there it is a wordpress plugin the lets you run your own social poker room hope it will run smoothly.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 06:42:43 PM by fastmint »
spread the fastcoin vision around the FastCoinVisionweb FST:fqqcVQ2Q2XtwrRa7dEHNPcezJERupYjCPs

Offline BigBear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 10:04:06 AM »

Kind regards,

Coincable.com
Hi 3dGuy,

Thank you for trying, but I think the guy's over there are supporting other coins.  We were able to successfully get Coin Rush to accept our coin...

http://www.coinrush.co/

They also sell riser cables for Script mining rigs...

How have you been doing these days?

Best Regards

BB

Offline BigBear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 10:05:49 AM »
I have the idea ! I am promoting several online gaming site in the last several years. I believe online gaming and gambling are the biggest engine for any cryptocurrency and it is creating value to the cryptocurrency economie . people love to play and the first thing we have to provide ourselves is fun. This will bring the initial value to the economy lets face it mining is boring and watching  the fastcoins in your wallet is boring to we must have some action here bitcoin poker has done magic to this coin . fast coin poker is ideal for low stakes and it will encourage also many miners to join the wagon and start hasing fastcoins
some thing like as fstclub.com soon i will installhttp:// www.cubeiasocial.com there it is a wordpress plugin the lets you run your own social poker room hope it will run smoothly.
Hello Fastmint,

Thank you for your post, it looks like this is a very good idea, were you able to gain any traction on this?

Best Regards

BB

Offline BigBear

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 10:19:03 AM »
Limited Edition three nines fine physical FastCoins in order to help generate funds for projects and market FastCoin to silver stackers, editorials in tech, business + entrepreneur magazines.  8)

Here are my promotional videos in terms of FastCoin: http://www.youtube.com/user/paulmaritz/videos
Nice Paul!  Can't wait to see them!

BB