Author Topic: fastcoinj-0.11  (Read 150 times)

Offline bigfatkid

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
fastcoinj-0.11
« on: November 03, 2017, 04:39:05 PM »
Fastcoin is faster then fast ......

I was wondering if fastcoinj-0.11 will sync if i install it ? If not anything i can do to get it syncing ?

I'm on a big learning curve .....

Thanks .....

Offline bigfatkid

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: fastcoinj-0.11
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 03:49:03 PM »

I would like to update everyone . I could not get fastcoinj to compile - ohh well who cares .....

I was in desperate need to recover my very fast fst coins . I had sent some of them to the android 3.3.9 wallet address which is dead ....
One month later i figured out how to modify the private key to one that can be imported into fastcoin-qt . No need for fastcoinj !!!!

Here is some proof - this was my Public Address Compressed foKjcDtHkCbz3U2yrzFkxiPW8obEJ73hEK , it should resemble yours if your coins are locked up in a old android or old multibit wallet . check it out with the block explorer  http://explorer.fastcoinfoundation.org/ and you will noticed i sent the coins with out a android apk . New one has not been released yet at this time  .....

If you have the same problem i had just reply with a simple "same problem"  .

If they release the new version of android it might solve your problem if not i will help but i need to rebuild my programming computer - messed it up changing java versions -  Be back in a few days   ......